Thursday, July 9, 2015

On Gummy Bears & Brownies

I LOVE gummy bears...but I hate some of them now.  No, not because they taste bad, or because they are so colourful and ridiculously chewy and juicy at the same time. I am so mad that my favorite candy treat....has gluten!  Well, duh! How else do you think they keep those crazy little bears, (and worms, too) together??  Wheat! Man, I was so bummed!  I think Haribo sells gluten free ones... And they are good.  However, the ones at Kroger in the marketplace bulk section, those are the ones I crave.

In other news, I tried the Gluten Free Brownies made by Betty Crocker today.  Not bad.  I had a few bites.  They are rich and more on that dark Choclate side.  I'm impressed! I am not a big baked goods eater, but these hit the spot...the one I have that craves chocolate brownies once a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment